Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blowing Stuff Up

So I'm sure you're thinking "Ali must be referring to her messages being blown up!" Well I actually mean legit blowing explosives up. For my new series anyway... So my brothers pretty much a scientist and for some reason has rocket engines laying around and since my new series is based during a civil war type thing, explosions are kinda necessary, so I put him on effects and props! That means that he's going to be rigging legit little explosions! I sincerely hope the the dolls do NOT die... XD Nah I'll make sure everything's all safe and sound! Anyway the new intro is going to be up pretty much today and hopefully I'll start the first episode tomorrow! Also Search & Destroy isn't like a giant series or anything, just a fun experiment to try something new so it's just going to be until TBP can start after my Seattle trip! =) PS S&D is going to be kinda intense and a little violent so it'll probably be viewer discretion advised, because someone DOES die... but he's the bad guy so it's okay! XD Last thing, I made the second boy doll Noah/Mason/Nameless boy yesterday and he's all done and I'll sell him after I do the 10 episodes of S&D! AUCTION YAY! =DDD He's quite cute actually! Anyways sorry for the several spoiler alerts in this, so don't tell anyone what you've just read! Except you can tell them the following stuff that I just remembered to add! I made my new BG and banner and all that last night using a template I found on google, windows paint, and picnik so it was just a lot of hand work... =P Also try clicking the symbols for etsy, the blog and my backup on the banner because they actually take you there! Yay for learning HTML! Kinda... Anyways that is all for now! =) -Ali

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! That's so cool! HTML codes can be so useful at times. XDDD Wait.. scientist? Your younger brother? Oh, you have an older brother? Well..that's cool. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see the new series! I like intense things! Its very different to any other doll series or mini series Ive seen! Very original! Also I love love love love love love x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 THE NEW BACKROUND! :D Anyway nice job on Noah or Mason whatever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new YouTube Background!!! :D and, I can't wait for S&D, it sounds so exciting! I'm also loving the sound of the new boy doll... can't wait to see him!!!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! new movie!! Remember to let us see Noah/Mason/No Name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAKE SURE YOU LET US KNOW WHEN NOAH/MASON/NO NAME IS UP FOR AUCTION!!!

    ReplyDelete